Impax Asset Management Group plc recognise the importance of
providing a website that is inclusive and available for all user
groups. This page explains:
- our approach to making this website accessible, including what
we have done and will do in the future;
- the facilities that we have provided for different disability
- guidance on how to use particular features;
- what to do if you have any questions or feedback for us.
We believe the web pages on the site are, as a minimum, in line
with all of the priority level 1 criteria of World Wide Web
Consortium's (W3C's) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Select the following links to access specific details for:
Screen reader / voice browser / screen
Partially sighted users - changing the font
Changing the style sheet
Screen Reader /
Voice Browser / Screen Magnifier Users
Our navigation mechanisms are accessible by screen readers and
voice browsers. In addition, skip links allow the user to by-pass
the navigation to the main content and also go directly to the site
- ALT + M + ENTER will take the user to the top of the main
- Alt + S + Enter will take the user to the site tools;
- ALT + N + ENTER will take the user back to the main
Text equivalents of all images have been provided and the
relevant page and table header tags inserted.
used within the site.
Partially Sighted Users
- changing the font size
We have provided the facility to change the font size of the
text used on our web pages. If you are using Internet Explorer,
select "View" from the menu bar, then "Text Size" and select from
"Smallest" to "Largest". In Mozilla Firefox, select "View" from the
menu bar, then "Text Size" and select from "Increase" to
We have checked the site font and background colour combinations
for the different colour-blindness conditions and ensured that
items are not referenced by colour alone. Should you wish to change
the colour of text and background by introducing your own style
sheet, please follow the instructions in changing the style sheet.
The web pages on the site have been tested for use in
keyboard-only operation. When using the forms or controls for the
tools, the keys to use are as follows:
- To select from dropdown boxes, use up and down arrow keys;
- To select/unselect a check box, use the space bar;
- To move forward between links, use the tab key;
- To move back between links, use the Shift + tab keys;
- To initiate an action button, use the Enter key when the action
button is selected.
Changing the Style
Users may import their own style sheet into the website. In
Internet Explorer, select Tools, then Internet Options and then
Accessibility. Next click on any or all of three checkboxes to
ignore colours, font styles or font sizes. In the same window, you
can change the style sheet by clicking the checkbox that says
"Format document using my style sheet", then simply browse to your
preferred style sheet and click OK. In Mozilla Firefox, you can
change your font and colour settings by selecting "Tools" from the
menu bar, then "Options" and select from "Fonts & Colours".